For belts that continuously mistrack to one side of the conveyor, the Belt Positioner™ is a quick-fix solution. A simple solution that works on the return side belt, the Belt Positioner delivers consistent performance –– without overcompensating and causing the belt to “wander” from side to side.
Features and Benefits:
- Two fixed, angled rollers that create a funneling action to guide the belt to the correct path
- None of the belt damage associated with “tracking” devices that use pivot action and belt-edge guide rollers
- No pivoting mechanism to freeze and seize associated with other tracking devices.
- Results can often be seen in as few as five belt revolutions
- Easy to install and maintain
- Compatible with mechanically fastened, vulcanized and reversing belts
- Effective and economical way of preventing belt and structural damage caused by mistracking
- Available in four sizes to accommodate various systems
- Steel and rubber-lagged steel rollers are standard
- Any conveyor operation experiencing mistracking problems
- Can be installed at the head pulley, before or after the take-up pulley, or anywhere on the return beltline
- For belt widths from 18" – 96" (450–2400 mm)