Effective and affordable, this solid-blade belt cleaner mounts on the head pulley and features do-it-yourself installation and minimal maintenance.
Features and Benefits:
- Spring-tensioned for optimal belt contact and cleaning efficiency
- Seamless interface with Flexco mechanical fasteners
- Universal mounting plates for easy installation on chutes or open-head conveyors
- Simple maintenance thanks to ability to visually inspect tensioning spring
- Compact, streamlined design that requires only 4” of horizontal clearance
- Optimal material path cleaning that minimizes differential wear between the ends of the blade and the center
- Patented ConShear™ blade –– proprietary urethane formulation and “faceted profile” design that renews the blade edge as it wears
- ConShear blade available in two sizes –– Belt Width Minus 2” and Belt Width Minus 8”
- Can be combined with EZS2 Rockline® Secondary Cleaner for maximum cleaning power
- Available with ConShear blades for standard (purple), high-temp (yellow), or chemical resistant/food grade (white) applications.
- ATEX approved cleaners with FRAS blades available for use in explosive environments
- Aggregate, bulk material handling, and wood products operations
- Primary cleaning position
- For belt widths from 12” – 72” (300 – 1800 mm)