EZS2 Secondary Cleaner
The EZS2 is an affordable way to improve cleaning efficiency, while reducing routine maintenance.
Features and Benefits:
- Segmented, tungsten carbide blades that deliver effective cleaning
- Patented FormFlex™ cushions that keep blades automatically adjusted to the belt as they wear
- Universal mounting brackets that enable easy, do-it-yourself installation
- Versatile tensioners that can be customized to accommodate space constraints on varying conveyors.
- Easy cleaner pole removal that simplifies blade replacement
- Compact design that requires just 9" (225 mm) of vertical clearance and 4" (100 mm) of horizontal clearance
- Tungsten Carbide C-Tip blades often last up to 1+ years in many applications
- Can be combined with Flexco VP™ fasteners for an even more seamless splice interface
- Can be combined with EZP1 Rockline® Precleaner for a maximum cleaning system
- Aggregate and wood products operations
- For belt widths from 18" – 72" (450 – 1800 mm)
- Can be mounted in any secondary cleaning position –– optimally 4” from where the belt leaves the head pulley