Stainless Steel MHS Heavy-Duty Secondary Cleaner
Designed to deliver and maintain superior cleaning efficiency, even on the most demanding, abusive beltlines, the MHS Stainless Steel is the new answer to tough belt cleaning problems.
Features and Benefits:
- Stainless steel components protect against corrosive environments and resist impact
- Optimized material path cleaning to ensure proper cleaning and blade life
- Heavy-Duty 2-7/8" (73 mm) stainless steel pole provides additional strength and corrosion resistance
- Stainless Steel Quick Mount Tensioner (QMT) allows blade tension to be visually inspected
- Simple installation and quick maintenance allow for maximum productivity
- Available with innovative TuffShear™ blades for continuous blade edge "renewal"
- Three Blade Widths - Belt Width Minus 6", 12", or 18" (150, 300, or 450 mm)
- Underground mining, hard rock and metal mining, and aggregate
- For belt widths from 24" - 84" (600 - 2100 mm); poles can accommodate belt width plus 54" (1350 mm)
Category: 1200 fpm, 24"96", Copper/Gold Mining, Corrosive, Dry, Load-out Facilities, Phosphate, Potash, Salt, Sticky, Wet