Stainless Steel MSP Standard Mine-Duty Precleaner
The MSP Stainless Steel Standard-Duty Precleaner combines all the benefits of our mine-tough design with the added advantage of corrosion resistant stainless steel components.
Features and Benefits:
- Stainless steel components protect against corrosive environments and resist impact
- Segmented blades allow for constant pressure and optimal cleaning throughout the life of the blade
- Designed with multiple tensioning elements that provide four relief points to allow mechanical belt splices to pass without damage to the splice or the cleaner blades.
- Easy, do-it-yourself installation
- Available with two blade options –– C-Tips for mechanically fastened belts or V-Tips for vulcanized belts
- Additional cleaner sizes available upon request
- Underground mining, hard rock and metal mining, aggregate, and bulk material handling
- For belt widths from 24" to 84" (600 to 2100 mm)